Dragoncrest Cliffs little wonders
165 Posts
Ooc —

perhaps it isn't healthy, the girl spending so much time alone. perhaps she should be with her packmates, instead of in her thoughts. but it is simply her nature, to desire solitude over company, and today is no exception as she wanders along the cliffs, peering into the waters below and at the multitude of rocks beneath her paws, and the subtle differences between them all. 

the call has her ears perk atop her skull, and she glances uncertainly in the direction of the call. no one had summoned her save for her immediately family, for a while, but soon she places the song as belonging to the Commander. her steps are light upon the crisp earth, let yet warmed completely by the day's sun. she moves toward the call at a light lope, and arrives before her family does. shifting in the slightest, not completely comfortable with being the only one here, she drops onto her rear and watches the Commander is silence. aftera pause she remembers that she has forgotten a greeting, and dipping her head, she calls out a wavering "hello" 
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
little wonders - by Antumbra - May 02, 2017, 03:56 PM
RE: little wonders - by Anatha - May 02, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: little wonders - by Asherah - May 08, 2017, 05:06 PM
RE: little wonders - by Elohim - May 08, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: little wonders - by Antumbra - May 12, 2017, 06:07 PM
RE: little wonders - by Anatha - May 14, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: little wonders - by Asherah - May 18, 2017, 05:55 PM