Broken Antler Fen We can't stay here!
They Left Me Standing Unbroken
106 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
[table width=80%][tr][td]
PPing Malice in this post with permission from... well, myself XD

Benjamin had a slight tummy ache - the one that didn't go away with simply eating some grass. The weird part was that he had greatly limited his share of the food they had gotten; he was thinning up and was looking a lot more healthy if he did say so himself. He had gone to Grammie Mal for advice, but the wise starrreader didn't know what was going on either. Or perhaps she just didn't want to tell him. He would've never suspected that it was the water that was making everyone feel bleggh and was glad that his father called them over. He went together with Grammie Mal, sticking close to her chocolaty legs until they got there. He spotted his Grandpop Butt and was kind of shocked with how out-of-it he looked. Was it time to go chew on some plants?

Daddy! He nearly shouted as he scooted closer to his father for a quick nuzzle. I don't feel so well... He said honestly, casting his eyes down upon the floor. Neither is Grammie Mallie... He turned his head to look at the scarred female as she gently came closer to Burke to comfort him. What we gonn' do?[/tr][/td][/table]
Dance Under The Ladder
Messages In This Thread
We can't stay here! - by Sebastian - May 05, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Burke - May 05, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Andalusia - May 06, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Ben - May 06, 2017, 12:26 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Pearl - May 06, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Odette - May 07, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Ivy - May 08, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Sebastian - May 09, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Burke - May 09, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Nova - May 11, 2017, 02:41 AM