Broken Antler Fen We can't stay here!
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
@Nova Hopefully you can get in a reply <3 I am going to continue this so the muse/plot continues! I will make the joining post at RHC tomorrow/thursday!

Sebastian watched every member come in. He was most worried that Burke wouldn't be able to make the trip to RHC. Sebastian was worried. He nodded into Andalusia for confirmation. "Though I believe it isn't an illness?," he spoke but the male sounded hesitant. Sebastian looked over those that arrived. No one looked well. His worried glance went to Ben. "I know, buddy," he sighed. The male cleared his throat.

"Pearl and I have decided that we need to move. As you all noticed there is something strange in our territory that makes us all sick. I do not believe that it is a disease but something is defintely wrong," he spoke. "We will move out now. There is a pack close by called Redhawk Caldera. I lived with them when I was younger and still have good ties with them. I hope they have room to take us in. If not we will stick together and find a new home."

Sebastian felt weird to announce their departure from the fen. It was a beautiful territory and their home for more than a year. He nudged his father, hopefully he heard most of it. "We will move out slow and make sure everyone makes it. We stop for a drink and a rest at Lake Rodney. Perhaps there we can regain some strength." Sebastian looked over all of them. He couldn't help but feel like he failed. "I'm sorry," he added.
Messages In This Thread
We can't stay here! - by Sebastian - May 05, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Burke - May 05, 2017, 05:12 AM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Andalusia - May 06, 2017, 12:24 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Ben - May 06, 2017, 12:26 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Pearl - May 06, 2017, 11:00 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Odette - May 07, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Ivy - May 08, 2017, 05:52 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Sebastian - May 09, 2017, 01:33 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Burke - May 09, 2017, 01:45 PM
RE: We can't stay here! - by Nova - May 11, 2017, 02:41 AM