Dragoncrest Cliffs I was lightning before the thunder
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil does not think twice about the puppy at her borders and, thus, does not prepare should she run into Anatha later with questions. She lied to the girl. It had been easier. Anatha and her family are not of Seageda and her brood that have followed along but she is apart of them now and it is best if she treats her no differently. Arlo had taken the girl away and she returned to her usual duties, which in the heart of the territory included keeping her senses aware of her mate and children. They are more mobile now, forming words and becoming more and more coherent. Soon, they'll be big enough to mold into the wolves she wants for Drageda. Their lives easily mapped or before them at a young age.

She picks up Wildfire's scent first, mixed with the puppies, and she easily deviates in that direction. Anatha's scent mingles in to but does not come at a surprise. The small family had been acclimated into Hougeda though she doesn't know whether or not they've stuck around as she spends her nights near the whelping den. Thuringwethil doesn't speak upon her approach but she does successfully distract Robin who turns tail and bounds his way toward her despite instruction. Her tail wags and she lowers her nose to greet him before she shuffles him up behind their other mother. Her attention turns back to her mate, and the older child, listening to the exchange between them with a guard much more lax than the bandrona.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 08, 2017, 11:50 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 08, 2017, 01:29 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Artaax - May 08, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Wildfire - May 10, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Antumbra - May 10, 2017, 11:19 AM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Anatha - May 11, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Blixen - May 15, 2017, 08:48 PM
RE: I was lightning before the thunder - by Artaax - May 16, 2017, 05:41 PM