Overture Downs You're picking up the pieces to the ghosts that will haunt you
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"I'm so sorry," he replied, brows furrowing in sympathy. "I know what death is like. My mother died when I was young. My sister went missing too, so it's just me and my dad now, but I'm here still. You'll make it through." He added, touching his nose briefly to the woman's in an attempt at comforting her. "I like to think the wolves who passed are up in the stars... and every time a wolf leaves us here, they go up there and a new star is born." Kieran admitted his beliefs with a sheepish smile. "I bury food for them every now and then. It helps me feel settled, and I go on with the belief that all those who once lived are watching from above. So just know that you're never alone..."

He gazed up almost instincively, only looking back down once he remembered it was still light out and the stars were not yet visible. "My name is Kieran - I come from Morningside, over there," he gestured toward the direction of his home, smiling faintly. "Nice to meet you, Valette."
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're picking up the pieces to the ghosts that will haunt you - by Kieran Adrien - May 15, 2017, 12:54 PM