Altar of Twilight i painted you a picture, but it never looked right
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Arturo does not like this, does not want to be here. He has no desire to every lay eyes on the betrayers ever again but this is not a weighty task he will let Hemlock bear alone. And it goes without saying that there is few he trusts to go in his place. He feels the accusing stares of the two that have done much, almost causing the death of his children and he feels nothing but cold indifference and a complete lack of apathy towards them. The only reason this meeting is still happening is because Arturo is letting it and Ceannasach has thought many times to severe the chord for once and for all. It is not as if the gangster would lose sleep over it.

Yet, it is not fair to punish Sirius of whom Arturo has no issue with; and Cennasach knows this. The child is an innocent child left to suffer for his parent’s misdeeds. This is all for Sirius; and as far as Arturo is aware Teaghlaigh is doing their part. They are raising Sirius. The boy is healthy, he is loved, and he has not been made to think villains of his parents. When he is old enough to understand their banishment, when he is old enough to make his stance upon it his own he will know of it — for no doubt he will ask — but for now he is a child and he is treated as such.

As Sirius moves forward to greet them Arturo watches the exchange with sharp, fiery gaze of twin sun eyes, lingering close to Hemlock though whether it is a silent offer of support for her or because he needs to feel her close to him to remind him that this exchange is meant to be civil — and oh how he desires to be anything but! — Ceannasach is not sure.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread