Big Salmon Lake You push me back, I'll push you back - harder
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
[table width=80%][tr][td]

She had seen the Greatwater lake so many times now. It was a beautiful place, one that she held pretty close to her heart, but she could not deny that it was both overwhelming and too familiar. Now that she had been sent on a mission and had succeeded, she needed to work on her mapping and social skills. What better way to do it than to see if anyone needed her help with something? The kid she had met a few days ago had spoken of Moonspear - had even pointed as to where it was, and Nyx really wanted them as allies. She cared not for the history the brotherhood and the mountain wolves shared; she was Nyx, and Nyx needed companions that trusted her now that she was to rebel against a terrifying tyrant.

And so, the young yet intelligent lady took off on a warm yet not too hot day, aiming for what she thought was Moonspear. The mountains were up ahead, but soon she came by a tempting lake and river that seemed to call her midnight pelt. come and wash yourself in me - I am refreshing! Damn it, she had to learn not to fall for these temptations anymore. But, how could she help it? She was the personification of the night itself on a summer day - she was out of her comfort zone and freaking hot (literally and figuratively)! She crossed the river slowly, bathing in the sparkling aqua and came out on the other end; refreshed and cooled. It almost worked as a car-wash! She shook out her decorated pelt and trotted farther, hopefully reaching something or someone at some point.[/tr][/td][/table]
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance was returning home from his running excursion. somehow, he'd forgotten just how similar he was to true charcoal, his pelt heating up and practically catching fire in a how sun. he was roasting in the heat, and though moonspear was one direction, he made haste to visit the lake, deciding that that was much better for his current state.

when he arrived he-- very ungracefully-- dunked himself into the water and lapped at it thirstily. he did a few little swim arounds where he was, happy as a clam, before collapsing into the shallower area to let the water lap at him. he panted, but he was slowly cooling off. the lake was quite nice, he decided, and then decided he'd have to bring lyra here. she didn't really like leaving the territory, he knew, but maybe she'd like this. it'd be really cool to see the moon here-- it'd probably reflect against the water.

mid-thought, he paused to see another fleck of dark a little ways off. cautious, he stood up, shaking off his fur and coming onto shore. it looked like a younger wolf, no one too dangerous, but he wasn't keen on getting into dangerous situations all on his own. he didn't chuff, his size and wet-dog smell probably indicator enough that someone was near.