Wheeling Gull Isle the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking
l e v i a t h a n
63 Posts
Ooc —
Axolotl watches as the darker male stirs, the leviathan’s ears cup forth to pick up voice carries over the scream of the storm to reach him. Yes. He remains close as the chocolate colored male sways, ready to offer physical support if needed but the stranger regains his equilibrium. Axolotl takes a step back to give him space. “We go inland where there is elevation and fresh water,” to hopefully protect them from the rising tide and sustain them until it passes though Axolotl does not point this out currently.

A nod is given to Komodo as the male tells him to take the survivors inland. There is little that might offer adequate shelter against the raging fury of Atlan but what he has found will be enough if only because it has to be. Axolotl wants to argue for a moment, because he is Atlanian and if any one should remain on the beach and scour it for further survivors it should be he who is most intimate with Atman’s moods. He cannot placate Them but he can read the deity and knows when he pushes boundaries. He refrains from pointing this out if only because he is more familiar with the Isle and thus it makes more sense for him to lead the survivors to relative safety. A pale figure appears whom does not look like she was swept in by Atlan’s fury and joins the group. Axolotl returns her nod before he turns his attention to those he is charged with.

“Stay close to each other, stay close to me. We’ll take it slow but we need to reach higher elevation as quick as we can. I’ve found fresh water and shelter further inland. We will weather out the storm there.” Their choices are null and void. If they seek to survive it must be together. The alternative is more grim than the leviathan cares to admit and he thinks that he does not need to capitalize upon it. Surely they understand the stakes. With his words spoken he turns from the group, from Atlan’s wrath and leads the way to the safer ground of the Isle away from the beach and the Sea that which threatens to devour it.
she spoke to the king in me
and slept with the beast
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking - by Axolotl - June 03, 2017, 06:14 AM