Blackwater Islands girls of roses, thorns and crowns
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Her demeanour wasn't quick to change, rather slowly as the woman spoke more and more, Shalon's feelings and expressions became not so obvious to sight. This woman, Eske, wasn't the most welcoming. And Shalon couldn't tell why, as far as she knew she hadn't done anything wrong. Apparently it's suspicious to be anywhere these days. It had been sometime since any had tried to boss her around. Her previous life as Beta and even further more as an Alpha came back at Shalon like a ton of bricks. "Of course I don't mind you checking for yourselves." She gestured to the island, "It's not like is own the damn thing." A sliver of guilt rested in her stomach, as the words came from her mouth. Not regret in the words spoken, it's was deeper than that. "Although, if you would like me to accompany you, I would prefer that you keep your 'requests' to a minimum. We are both strangers here, I am a willingn participant in whatever endeavour you are trying to pursue no need to be rude." Impassive was a rule of thumb for Shalon when meeting uninviting strangers. She had no intention of being bossed around by either of the two canids before her, she was lone wolf on neutral territory, not a pack mate that could be told what to do. 

Shalon couldn't be sure what was said between the two, which was fine. To each there own. She had no qualms with secrets, especially considering she too was a stranger to them. They had no reason to trust her. Which she accepted.

"The storm has passed, true, but the water is still fairly high. I'm afraid my injury has stiffened up since I arrived on the island." Shalon wasnt skilled in the healing arts of any sort, and so wasn't sure why it was more stiff now days after the initial injury. "I was hoping the water might lower a little more before I headed back to the mainland." She shrugged with a slight wince. "Shall we?" Shalon gestured with her silver gaze to continue their patrol of the island.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by RIP Blodreina - June 08, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - June 18, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - June 29, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - July 01, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - July 23, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by RIP Blodreina - August 09, 2017, 06:21 PM