Blackwater Islands girls of roses, thorns and crowns
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon tilted her head with a small glint in her eye and a slight smile on her lips. A mutual understanding of independence had been arranged, Shalon could live with that. 

Looking down at her wound the best she could, the woman grimaced. "I hope not." She had had infections before, and she had no inclination of getting another. However she had a feeling it wouldn't be her own choice if it did indeed get infected. Shalon had no mind for the healing arts, and as such could only hope it would heal on its own, if she cleaned it, and cared for herself. Which is exactly what she had been doing in this island. "I sought refuge, from the creature who gave me this..." She indicated with the slight tip of her nose, "And then refuge from the storm I hadn't seen coming." She could find no reason not to tell the girl of her predicament. If she could prove her innocence perhaps they might help her leave this island. 

Looking Ng back at her two acquaintances, Shalon couldn't help but return the question. "I don't mean to pry, so tell me if I've over stepped. However, I could ask you the same question. What brings you two here?"
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by RIP Blodreina - June 08, 2017, 03:55 AM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - June 18, 2017, 02:23 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - June 29, 2017, 08:35 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - July 01, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by Shalon - July 23, 2017, 04:58 PM
RE: girls of roses, thorns and crowns - by RIP Blodreina - August 09, 2017, 06:21 PM