Dragoncrest Cliffs all I've done so far is not get killed
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Feel free to continue, branch off, or end the thread. <3

Neither of them hesitates as Eske squares herself up and Ishum makes the first move. Thuringwethil keeps to her spot as she watches the tussle that, at first, is mostly defense. Eske is young and small with promise in her training, already proven herself to be her guard despite those things. Ishum is travel weary and maybe a little older, but not by much, and he still holds his own against the Cheka. Maungeda has plenty of wolves from Seageda, even before the fall, to train them into what they want and his training has occurred well after. Briefly, she wonders who has taken to his studies but she puts that away for another time.

Neither of them makes much headway after several minutes, only to square up once more; however, before they can get any further, she chuffs for their attention. “Enough,” she announces, slowly looking from the two and settling on the brute at her doorstep. “You will stay in this forest until you’ve earned your place,” she explains. Just like the rest of them. @Raleigh from Maungeda is here too. You should find her.” Her words are cut short and she glances to Eske, giving her a knowing look to show Ishum the things he needs to know—caches, the borders, etc—and she turns and retreats back to the center of Drageda.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 09, 2017, 06:01 PM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 12:00 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 07:54 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 10:16 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 11, 2017, 11:23 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Ishum - June 12, 2017, 06:31 AM
RE: all I've done so far is not get killed - by Antumbra - June 12, 2017, 12:05 PM