Meadowlark Prairie Faced with the past
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
It was quiet after he called the other out. The male wondered if the other was going to attack him. He kept his senses as alert as he could. Burke was soon after met with the dark shadow that was Damien. He slowly approached, which, annoyed the elder male. However, on the other hand, he was glad that the dark male didn't charge at him. Burke kept his stature and seeing that the other stopped at a safe distance. His racing heart started to calm down. Damien gave him a respectable distance, which meant that there was probably not going to be a conflict. Interesting. Burke really thought for a moment he would be finished.

"I was pretty certain I would never see you again, certain it would be my death," he pointed out. In fact, he tried to stay far away from Black Feather and Damien for a long time. Damien was full grown now, he had grown out of his gangly ways. He had become bulkier in his eyes, while he himself had been decreasing. It seemed matters of the past lacked importance. It got the elderly male curious why Damien would not kill him. Perhaps he would never find out. He could smell Damien was still at Black Feather because of his scent. Burke's scent, on the other hand, must have been confusing. He had never been good friends with the caldera wolves. However, there was one familiar scent for Damien in his fur, Malice.

Burke's pale eyes looked at the wolf that he once saw as his own son. He wished Sebastian had been more like Damien, now, he was rather pleased that Sebastian wasn't anything like Damien. "You are still at Black Feather," he pointed out the obvious, kind of wanting to gain more information.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Faced with the past - by Burke - June 24, 2017, 04:39 PM
RE: Faced with the past - by Damien - June 24, 2017, 04:54 PM
RE: Faced with the past - by Burke - June 24, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: Faced with the past - by Damien - June 24, 2017, 05:32 PM
RE: Faced with the past - by Burke - June 24, 2017, 05:55 PM