Blackfeather Woods I hope to God you're never leaving
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
I'm so excited omg

There were no warm mornings in Blackfeather Woods. The faint rays of sunlight that slipped past the tangled canopy weren't strong enough to give warmth, and so the soil was ever cold, perpetually covered by an eerie mist trough which the wolves had learned to walk. Damien was the same, as cold and ever-stoic as the darkness that engulfed the forest. He walked through the fog and always in the shadows, he belonged there, he'd been born there, he'd been conceived there, and he was sure that one day he would die there too.

That, however, did not mean that the Dark Master was always a stone-cold asshole. Damien had a kind side to him that he used whenever it was useful, whenever he saw profit potential, and that one morning seemed to be that kind of moment. He didn't quite smile, but his face was not the usual frown as he approached Nyx. The pups sitting next to her were hard to miss, and by the looks of it Damien could already imagine what was brewing in the night fae's pot. Good morning, he said to all slightly nodding in polite greeting. His eyes settled on the star-kissed lady for a moment before they danced over the two boys curiously. I don't believe I've met these two, he points out while his tail wags lazily behind him.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - June 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - July 24, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:38 AM