Blackfeather Woods I hope to God you're never leaving
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Sorry guys and thanks for your patience <3

Your wards? echoes Damien in a thoughtful tone, eyeing the spiderlings once more as though his evaluation was never going to end. He had always known the potential that existed in the young ones, the wonders he believed himself capable of achieving should he take the reins of their education soon enough... These two weren't as young as he would have wanted, but he'd seen beyond their age and through their eyes, there was ambition, pure ambition, and there was no drive more powerful than that.

They would do.

Well done, my dear... he speaks to her, still watching the little ones. They will be an exceptional addition to the Brotherhood one day, I'm sure of it... he added making sure to accentuate 'the brotherhood' clearly in an attempt to spark an interest in the young ones. He remembered his own pass through the spiderling ranks and how much effort he'd put into becoming the great mercenary he thought was today, he remembered the dreams and his own ambition. It wasn't blindly that he believed in the power of youth.

[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 25, 2017, 12:36 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 25, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - June 25, 2017, 03:14 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - June 26, 2017, 10:34 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Aries - June 27, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Damien - July 24, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: I hope to God you're never leaving - by Nocturnal - July 24, 2017, 08:38 AM