Dragoncrest Cliffs But you gotta be there for me too
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
It is strange, Eske thinks, that she finds herself to be the one more accommodating towards Ceres than the others because she is not a woman known for her amiable tendencies. She is mean and hostile (sometimes even to the newer wolves of Drageda) and so her about face is bizarre even to her. Eske cannot place it though. Ceres has given her no indication that she means any harm and has been entirely and completely cooperative even against Eske’s harsh skepticism. Eske is not soft by any means of the word but she does not get the intuitive feeling that Ceres means any harm; and if she is willing to pledge her loyalty to Drageda and Heda and offer her skills and wisdom to their ranks then is that not enough? Is that not what other outsiders have gotten into the ranks on? She notices the Commander’s presence though she keeps her hold upon the situation for the time being but would relinquish it to Heda the moment she commanded it. There is only one thing that makes the Cheka visibly hesitate and she seeks to address it immediately with Ceres, even though the concern is borne of Eske’s own mind and their conversation thus far. It is not Eske’s place to make the offer but she has done it anyway and there is no taking it back regardless of whatever punishment may await her. “Our culture isn’t a free trial. You cannot pledge your loyalty to Heda and Drageda and simply leave once you’ve experienced enough of it. Abandoning us is treason and you will be branded a traitor.” She thinks, briefly, of her siblings that had abandoned them and her lips pull into a terse line. In Drageda, being a traitor is a heavy weight.

“If that at all clashes with your plans then perhaps it is better you take your leave,” Drageda took their loyalty and their oaths to Heda seriously. “If your interest in joining us still holds true, then you can tell us what skills you can offer us.” But the tactician in Eske already begins to think that if it is cultures and the inner workings of packs is what interests Ceres that she could be a valuable asset as a Rogue; a better understanding of the enemy will always be an advantage in the war; but she gets ahead of herself and is careful to put herself back on track. One thing at a time, she reminds herself. At the moment, Ceres must make the decision whether she thinks she can spend the rest of her days loyal to Drageda and the Commander before anything else.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 27, 2017, 09:25 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 28, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 29, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 29, 2017, 03:28 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 29, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - June 30, 2017, 12:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by RIP Blodreina - June 30, 2017, 04:26 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - June 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - June 30, 2017, 08:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Dio - July 03, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by ZC32 - July 06, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: But you gotta be there for me too - by Antumbra - July 12, 2017, 08:30 PM