Hideaway Strath a map to find my way in the dark
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
since this was before the Ran thing I'm just going to not reference it! Also no need to actually respond, Van, just wanting to have Hemlock a background presence in this thread unless addressed. 

Hemlock was slower to gather with the rest, nudging @Sirius towards the rendezvous site in the evening that day. She tried to make sure that they all gathered up at least once a day, wanting to keep SIrius socialized since he was lacking in siblings directly present. She could not do that for him, not yet - although the persistent nagging of the back of her head had her considering the children that might have been constantly. "Let us go see what everyone is up to." Hemlock said to her boy, smiling down at him as she met his mismatched eyes. She could not remember what Aries eyes looked like, but Sirius had such gorgeous eyes she thought. 

When they arrived Hemlock gave a fond nudge of her skull against Arturo's, laying down and curling up on her side, eyes wandering the night sky before she heard the children plotting out their games. She wondered where Lotte was, having not been present with both Lotte and Arturo since the talk and was almost hesitant. Not that she thought either would lash out at her, not directly, but it was a.....complication. "How beautiful," She murmured quietly, smiling gently as the stars reflected in her bright eyes.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
a map to find my way in the dark - by ThE nArRaToR - July 01, 2017, 09:29 AM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Ceallach - July 01, 2017, 09:50 AM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Mallaidh - July 01, 2017, 10:13 AM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Ceallach - July 02, 2017, 02:36 AM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Arturo - July 02, 2017, 04:49 AM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Mallaidh - July 02, 2017, 02:19 PM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Hemlock - July 10, 2017, 02:50 PM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Ceallach - July 10, 2017, 02:57 PM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Sirius - July 11, 2017, 02:52 AM
RE: a map to find my way in the dark - by Mallaidh - July 12, 2017, 08:21 PM