Hideaway Strath chandeliers and caviar, the war can’t touch us here
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
The woman seeks to join their ranks and admittedly, their adult ranks have become to look a bit sparse lately. These fluctuations happen and while Arturo is not opposed to nature and time working to it’s purpose by weeding out those whom cannot remain loyal to Teaghlaigh (henceforth sparing him the trouble) it does not mean it does not bring with it it’s own concerns. It does. Teaghlaigh is not so desperate as not to go through the culling process at joining though for the sake of keeping things simple, for now, until they have the numbers to bolster it he keeps the Comhlach’s trials adorned, for the time being. So long as the new members understand the magnitude of what they are committing and what will happen if they betray The Family he sees little reason to enforce it while their numbers are yet on the smaller scale. Arturo is content to let Hemlock take the helm on this and she does not disappoint him as she rattles off Teaghlaigh’s most important and only tenets. Fiery, twin sun gaze refocuses upon Aglæca then, waiting to see if she understands and if she does if she has changed her mind or not.

“What skills can you offer Teaghlaigh?” Arturo breaks his silence for the first time, smoky timbre like the roll of distant thunder calls out to the stranger before them. Skills are imparitive, after all and Teaghlaigh (and Ceannasach) are not in the business of taking those who do not intend to pull their share and offer their chosen skills to the Family.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: chandeliers and caviar, the war can’t touch us here - by Arturo - July 04, 2017, 10:38 AM