Morningside Cuesta I've never veered starboard 'cause I've never sailed at all
awake my soul
99 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Lavender's attempt to nurse on Dauntless's ear had riled the boy, and he was now wriggling about just like she. She was still close to him so she felt the comfort of his warmth, but what she really wanted was food! She felt something else coming closer to her, and before she knew it, her own paws became chew toys for her sister Easy. Lavender didn't mind, it was comforting to know she had both siblings there. She stretched out her front feet further so that she could touch all over Easy's face.

For a moment, just snuggling with her siblings was enough to stop her yipping. But suddenly, something was on top of her. It was big and warm and squirmy, and all of its limbs were jabbing her soft flesh. She wailed now, as loud as could be. She didn't know about the pee storm that was happening next to her, but she was already upset enough. The more Dauntless nuzzled her, the hungrier and more frustrated she became. Finally something miraculous happened. 

She was lifted up and placed gently somewhere else, and it only took her a little bit of searching to find what she had wanted this whole time. Her wailing ceased as she latched onto her mother, and her hunger was soon quelled by the taste of warm sweet milk in her mouth.