King Elk Forest the descent to hell is easy
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
i realized while writing this how out of whack mato's timeline truly is, haha. oh well, i'm just going to go with it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The ethereal druid gives Trajan his rapt, undivided attention as the older male sets about explaining to him what is Rome, a twitch of his ear, lazy is the only sign of Mato’s annoyance at Trajan’s repetition in regards to the size of Rome and what it is. The empyrean understands well enough the first time, but does not speak further, instead offering a sage nod of his head to signify that he is, indeed, paying attention and that he understands.. Trajan’s answer more or less explains the surface of what Mato had wished to know; and in truth the druid’s inquisitiveness was focusing upon these “cultures” that Trajan spoke of but for what purpose? He is not chronicler and he does not seek to convert his own beliefs for anyone else’s. He is a guardian of the earth. “I have no reason to leave,” Mato speaks it simply, as he sees it. “besides, I am content to build here, in the Teekons. It is where I was born, it is where my energies are. I am closest to the earth here. Why would I want to leave?” Reason aside he had no desire to leave. The druid cannot begin to explain the way he feels the earth and her energies: the negative and the positive. He only knows that he does. It is the empyrean’s turn to offer a lofty shrug as he pauses to kick up a few clumps of dirt.

With all that out of the way, Mato moves onto the next topic. “There is another male, named Delight, whom has joined us. He should be in the King Elk Forest by now,” The druid broaches. “I would like you to speak with him, get to know him as you and I are getting to one another now. Aer — Seabreeze as well.” Mato catches himself as he almost calls her Aerlinn to someone other than herself. Morwinyon's request is an informal one, optional but one that he hopes Trajan decides to do if only because it wouldn’t take so long for the wolves of Tindómë to become acquainted.
Messages In This Thread
the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 21, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 22, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 26, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 26, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 29, 2017, 05:26 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 29, 2017, 07:58 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 30, 2017, 05:08 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 31, 2017, 10:24 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - August 02, 2017, 03:58 PM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - August 10, 2017, 04:40 AM