Hideaway Strath I’ll shoulder the load, and I’ll swallow the shame
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock might have reached for him to soothe that slight sting; she had wanted to tell him, after all, but maybe he recognized her even in those early stages. He had many litters, after all, this was not the first time. Hopefully she could provide him more information soon - a flurry of kicks or the sweet swell of her body. Something real and tangible, more than her thoughts. "I do not think it will be long before we know for certain." Hemlock promised, a little smile curling along her face as she looked up to him. 

His teasing smile brings another from her, despite the stammering cadence of her heart. This is what she has yearned for and surely Lotte has been grooming her for - days spent together beneath the sun has only ignited her desires further for the brilliant bard and her gangster husband. "Do you know how long I have wanted this?" She asked as she slowly wound herself into his embrace again, snout pressed against his own and chest to chest so that he might feel the volley and power of her emotions. "You and Lotte, our family,"  She hadn't been so bold with him, but without reason to hide, all she wanted to do was assure him of her feelings and the depth of them. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ll shoulder the load, and I’ll swallow the shame - by Hemlock - September 02, 2017, 12:08 AM