Hideaway Strath I’ll shoulder the load, and I’ll swallow the shame
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Part of her worries over not having Lotte present. It seems that their trinity is built strongly not only in each other but in the powerful support that they give one another. She has seen some of the best moments and the worst moments in each of them, and they in turn her, and it is from this powerful respect that love has truly blossomed. Hemlock grew quiet as she basked in Arturo's affections, the way his tongue steals across her fur as he teases along her nape brings a crooning sound from her lips. She teased a lock of his fur from near his ear, giving a little hum as he speaks the words with equal fervor. "Ours - our children, our pack," She was not needing to claim Teaghlaigh, it was something she had built up from the moment she had pledged herself. She could never get the months she'd spent away back, and that hurt her, truthfully. But she could not fix that now, instead, she could only push forward. 

"They will carry both our names proudly," Because she would not reject her own heritage, and surely her children would be raised with the same integrity that both the Fearghal and Kali lines were known for. She teased her way to his skin, tongue dragging slowly as she worked along his snout and down his neck. He had such a unique way to him, and perhaps it was his mixed heritage, perhaps it was just him - but Hemlock couldn't get enough. "You have always meant so much to me, Arturo." Hemlock promised with a soft breath against his skin. She refused to pull away enough to even look him in the eyes to tell him so. Like with Lotte, she was almost bashful in the power of her emotions.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
RE: I’ll shoulder the load, and I’ll swallow the shame - by Hemlock - September 08, 2017, 12:55 AM