Blackfeather Woods I am a lost boy from Neverland
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
As the new, temporary Dark Master, it was of utmost importance that Nyx stayed upon everything that happened around and in their woods. The smell of a stranger, while not missed, had not been payed much mind until recently. If Potema had accepted another member, she would've been told. A new prisoner, however, was not her business. Was it someone from Teaghlaigh? Perhaps Rannoch that had wandered into the woods without a second thought? Or perhaps just someone she didn't know. Still, when the coast was clear, she went to check it out.

It was good she did, too, for she had only just blocked the woman's path upon arriving. Nyx squinted into the shaded cell in which their specimen was kept, only parts of her red coat reflecting the dim light that stroke the stony, cold walls of Wolfskull Cave. How strange, an otter in my water.

Her mismatched gaze did not linger much on their surroundings then, focusing only on the shadow-hugged creature that had somehow ended up in their traps. Do you remember who put you here? Nyx asked in a cold, unsympathetic voice. Her accent did not help making it sound pleasant either. As much as this was all not her business, she deserved to know who had brought the bird to their empty cage.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 04:56 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:26 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 05:38 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 05:54 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Nocturnal - August 15, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: I am a lost boy from Neverland - by Wildfire - August 15, 2017, 06:29 PM