Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian nodded with a soft smile. Her enthusiasm was contagious. She had many questions, also asking about Burke. "Burke might be my father but he was never a father for me. We are also very different in how we think about things, hence why we clash. I never had a father figure because he never bothered to be a father for me. He only did alpha stuff and providing for the pack. When I came here Peregrine helped me. He was there when I needed advice and taught me about life," he spoke.

"Your mother was standoffish at first. Only after you proved yourself she was nicer. I think she slowly grew to like me," he smiled. "She was a feisty lady. I think even Peregrine couldn't go against her word if she had something in mind. At least that is what I assume. They had a great relationship. They really fit together somehow. I don't know how to explain it. They balanced each other," he hummed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Sebastian - September 13, 2017, 01:23 PM