Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian tipped his head at her question. Of course they would!! But perhaps it wasn't so certain for the teenager. Sebastian quirked up his lips into a big smile. "Of course they would!!! They would love you to bits and be very proud of you. You are very bold and fierce in protecting your pack just like your parents!," he spoke to her. He didn't know that Fox would be disapproving of any disabilities. He only saw Fox and Peregrine as very accepting.

"I think that is wonderful, Towhee. Peregrine would be happy about that. I believe Fox would too," he added. He knew that Elwood and Finley raised her but perhaps with all their pups maybe Towhee missed having a father figure. This was only an assumption he was making. Sebastian, being the family man that he was would love to provide that for her as Peregrine did that to him. "I really liked your storytelling last time. Do you have any more pack history for me to know about? Or do you just want to ask more questions about your parents?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Sebastian - September 24, 2017, 06:05 AM