Dragoncrest Cliffs could you be mine forever just in case it exists?
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Emotion wells in Eske’s throat as the Commander greets her in a raspy tone and moves closer to swipe her tongue over her wound. It is a touching gesture and it draws surprise in Eske’s breast but she appreciates it all the same, even as she feels a creep of humiliation at the fact that the groundhog had given her a wound in the first place. “You look better,” Eske observes and offers Heda a soft smile. “I am glad.” The warrior admits thickly against that darned lump of emotion that has taken to lodge in her throat. Eske assumes it is safe to say that the worst of her illness is over and that she’s on the road to recovery but she hinders on the fence unwilling to allow herself blind optimism. She is pragmatic and she knows nothing about medicines, about illnesses; thus Eske has no idea how to tell if it is better means better or better like the eye of the storm: a brief lull of deception before it comes back in full force. She certainly hopes it is the first and thinks she might seek out Portia for a professional opinion later. To soothe the stubborn and remaining vestiges of her worry.

Eske parts her lips to speak when Bobby approaches laying a squirrel at Heda’s feet. Eske watches with softened eyes as the boy rubs himself against her with affection and in a rare moment the private moment between Nomi and son makes her miss Gyda with a sudden and fierce longing. “Hello Bobby,” Eske greets him. ai kik raun. shopta?” She responds and returns the question in turn.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: could you be mine forever just in case it exists? - by RIP Blodreina - August 26, 2017, 04:07 AM