Dragoncrest Cliffs could you be mine forever just in case it exists?
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
"I feel better," she says though she realizes it is partially a lie. Holed up in the cave where she's given seclusion, she spent more time asleep than anything. When asleep, she didn't suffer. She didn't feel woozy or nauseated or lost. Now, on the mend, she's found more energy but it only lasts a little while. What little she's exerted this morning feels close to expiring but it's a matter of time before this is forgotten entirely. It is not often she's had to give up the reigns for any extended period of time but she's thankful she's had the support system to have that option.

After a moment, Robin drops into the cavern and she slowly turns to find the squirrel at her feet and the affection of her son. Thuringwethil drops her head and whispers him words of encouragement at catching the rodent but she falls silent as the other two greet and exchange a few words with one another. In the meantime, she tugs the prey closer into her possession but she does it yet eat her gift of breakfast.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: could you be mine forever just in case it exists? - by Antumbra - August 28, 2017, 09:24 PM