Dragoncrest Cliffs could you be mine forever just in case it exists?
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Bobby replies to her inquiry and mentions something that Eske pays partial attention to — point of fact she misses what he says all together — before he darts off and she is left alone with Heda. Eske watches her Commander pull the meal her son has offered her closer but does not move to eat it and the warrior princess’ eyes narrow slightly. It’s not a detail that Eske fails to notice. “I’m sure you’ve been told this time and time again,” more than likely by Portia. “but you should try to eat something.” Eske’s not trying to be a micro-manager …it just possibly comes out sounding that way. And her voiced opinion is borne out of her genuine concern for Thuringwethil. She does not apologize for her ( probably repetitive ) advice because she truly does want to see the Commander get better. “Real talk though, Heda, how are you doing?” Bobby was gone and there was no pressure to keep up pretenses for Eske …the Drakru rather thought that Gyda would have made her concerns vocal too. More and more she finds herself both vastly different from her mother but also emulating her whether it’s intentional or not.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: could you be mine forever just in case it exists? - by RIP Blodreina - September 21, 2017, 03:56 PM