King Elk Forest Tell me, Grandson
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —
Mato’s candescent, apple green gaze falls upon his grandfather and a soft smile curves upon his lips to hear that he ( and presumably Malice ) is settling in well. “That is good.” He murmurs, pleased. He is glad they find the King Elk Forest to their liking. Age matters little to Mato: so long as a wolf can contribute their skills to the pack, in whatever way they can ( be it small or large ) is all he asks. He will not be a cruel ruler and does not wish to be cutthroat. He knows he cannot allow them to linger without an earned trade after a certain amount of time for that is the whole purpose of Tindómë to be enriched and filled with wolves that have skill sets and put them to use. Trades don’t appear to mean much of anything to other packs ( that he knows of ) and that is fine for them but Mato harbors a different view of the world and has shaped the pack to reflect that. They are all useful, they all matter and they all play their part in the success and failure of a pack.

Burke’s offer does not necessary come as a surprise to him but Mato regards him all the same. “Your council would be invaluable, grandfather,” Mato speaks with a slight lift to his chin. “and I would be honored to have it bestowed upon me.” It is true that there is nothing traditional about Tindómë and he has not given much thought to politics but it occurs to the empyrean that perhaps he should and perhaps that is where to best use Burke’s knowledge. “I seek to focus upon Tindome first,” Mato speaks, glimpsing around for a moment before his gaze once more rests upon Burke. “but what is your opinion on politics. Should we seek to bridge alliances where we can? Or forsake such things and be self sufficient in the face of war?” There is no reason to foresee trouble: but that does not mean that trouble will not eventually show up upon their doorstep. Mato wants nothing to do with war but he does not wish to leave Tindome unprepared for the possiblility ( as slim as he thinks it to be ).
Messages In This Thread
Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 19, 2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 22, 2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 25, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 31, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 31, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - September 07, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - September 11, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - September 24, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - September 24, 2017, 11:38 AM