Moonspear fill an ocean with weaponry
these violent delights
402 Posts
Ooc — Laur
He turned to her and she felt her entire face burn up, right up to the tips of her ears. His eyes were unlike any colour she had seen before, almost like a pond lit up under direct moonlight. It was similar to Terance's own, yet deeper...more intriguing. She found herself staring and the girl looked away quickly and focused on the pile of plants she had retrieved. "I..." she started after his downcast reply, though was momentarily distracted by the gravelly timbre of his voice, which only caused another wave of bashfulness to crash over her.

"These leaves will help with the pain," she finally managed to say, motioning to them. "S-sorry they don't taste very good." It was better than constantly writhing in agony, though. "I, uh, I hope Charon didn't give you a hard time, either."
Messages In This Thread
fill an ocean with weaponry - by Lyra - September 11, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Lyra - September 12, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 12, 2017, 08:14 PM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Lyra - September 15, 2017, 01:45 AM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 11:03 AM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Lyra - September 20, 2017, 11:55 AM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 12:48 PM
RE: fill an ocean with weaponry - by Lyra - September 21, 2017, 09:16 AM