Whitewater Gorge put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars
138 Posts
Ooc — mini
In his current state of mind, it was a miracle Remi even noticed the lone female that stood, motionless but vigilant to his movements. He had caught a faint whiff of another's scent and had raised his head to find her standing there. Why was it that he only came across females? Not that this bothered the young Delta, but he found it a strange thing that only female wolves seemed to cross his path when he stepped out of the Vale (though honestly because of the large femenine population of the vale, it was pretty much all the time he was surrounded by girls)

She did not speak, and so Remi, with his head giving a small bow and his tail swishing he issued a soft. "hey there" She was young, her pelt almost as if it had been set aflame. On the other side, there was him, icy crystalline eyes and a creamy coat that resembled smoke or perhaps the ashes a fire like her would leave behind.
Messages In This Thread
put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars - by Mouse - September 23, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: put me in the dirt, let me dream with the stars - by Mouse - September 23, 2017, 02:04 PM