Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
Eske isn’t nervous per say. She glimpses behind her at Furi who takes shelter behind her, and then her gaze moves to Étoille who lingers at her side and then moves to Thuringwethil when her Commander approaches. Eske displays submission at Heda’s approach and Wanlida does not fail to notice the hard look that the Commander gives Furi. Deciding that this is as good as place as any to start — upon the suspicion that until they get the matter of Furi resolved she might only prove to be a distraction from their debriefing — Eske prepares to speak. Heda this is Furi. She was starving when I found her. I couldn’t leave her to die,” Eske begins and swipes her salmon pink tongue across her jowls. “If you accept her I promise that I alone will take care of her. She’ll be under my tutelage and I’ll provide for her…and take responsibility for her and her actions.” Eske doesn’t think the girl will be a burden, besides, the pups of Drageda should already be old enough to have joined the adult ranks, if Eske did the math correctly. Nor, does the warrior think she will be much trouble. She is quiet — even when she does speak — and appears shy to the Drakru. Whether that’s expressly true or not Eske can’t say for sure.

“During our journey we discovered that Ravensblood Forest is in the process of being claimed. When we went through we scented maybe two adults, perhaps three at most. I don’t think they pose much of a threat for the moment.” Regardless, Eske wouldn’t forget their budding existence there and she deigns to keep an eye out on their progress. “The Plateau is claimed as well. It’s Alpha male kept bothering us, specifically Furi —” It still doesn’t sit well with Eske even though they are far away from him now. There was something Eske inherently disliked about him though there was nothing concrete she could put her paw on. Perhaps, she thinks with a quirk of her lips, the wolves that claimed the Plateau and the budding Ravenswood packs would …demolish one another considering how close they were. It was almost ironic how that Alpha had been more worried about their little scouting party than he was about the pack settling right on his doorstep. "I'm not sure if he'll be trouble in the future or not."

There is more, but for now she gives pause here, ready to answer any question Thuringwethil might have for her, and allowing Étoille to add anything he wishes to her re-telling.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM