Wheeling Gull Isle and wildlings will run from you
61 Posts
Ooc —
Also a cameo!  Please skip me in the posting order -- I'll post occasionally when/if a reaction is needed. :)

Blackness and silence continued to envelope the boy, though a number of interesting things had begun to register on his limited consciousness.  He was beginning to understand the warmth and scent of his mother, and of course he was well acquainted with the milk she provided.  When she was away -- which was rare, but it happened briefly from time to time (i.e., bathroom breaks and whatnot) -- it stressed him and he would cry and crawl about, searching blindly for the warmth and the softness and the milk.  

He also felt vibrations.  Some were soft, some were stronger.  He didn't understand what they meant yet, but he nevertheless found them interesting and would sometimes rouse from sleep or pause in suckling when he sensed them.  

For now, he felt his mother's gentle touch atop his head and he stirred from where he lay, snuggling up to her belly and latching onto a teat to nurse contently.
Messages In This Thread
and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - September 24, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Reed Wolf - September 28, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Salazar - September 30, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - October 15, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:01 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 02:17 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - November 19, 2017, 06:51 AM