Wheeling Gull Isle and wildlings will run from you
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Gods, how much she cared for him. She gave a soft sigh and watched him, appreciative of the offering that he brought her and finally breaking into a tired smile. "You are sweet," He always had been, and the fact that he cared to catch a meal for her did not go past her. Tapat had worked for this, and it would be disrespectful to insist that he eat the kill himself. Instead she might see if he would take some of it, but then her body had used so much of her own resources she didn't exactly want to give up the meal either. She reached out when he was close to press a fond lick across his brow. "My sweet boy," Hemlock all but cooed. "There is a little boy and a little girl. And once they are bigger you will be able to play with them and teach them." She promised. Tapat meant a great deal to her and she wanted to include him in the life she'd stolen them away to. 

She wished she could have given him the answers of why his family had chosen to leave - she was a greedy thing though, and she was glad that he was there and that he had not gone with them. "Soon I will not be so preoccupied." She promised. The children wouldn't need her as much - not once they didn't need her milk and warmth all the time. "What do you think of the sea?" She asked, wishing she could take his mind away from some of the darker points of their recent lives. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - September 24, 2017, 03:40 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - September 24, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Reed Wolf - September 28, 2017, 09:53 PM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Salazar - September 30, 2017, 12:11 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - October 15, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - October 16, 2017, 05:01 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Hemlock - November 17, 2017, 02:17 AM
RE: and wildlings will run from you - by Tapat - November 19, 2017, 06:51 AM