Honeyed Pasture the stars at night are indifferent to our plight
169 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Awinita wasn't expecting to be met by someone showing such hostile behavior, she was simply lounging in the grass. There was a male who had greeted her that she eyed from below the tall grass hesitantly, seeing that he at least was not looking at her like she was going to harm them. She was confused and the way the large black female stared at her was alarming so she did as she was told. She lifted herself from the gras enough to be seen fully, and slunk closer to the female submissively on her belly her tail twitching partially tucked. Her ears flattened and once she stood in front of the she wolf she crouched lower, pressing her belly to the ground and angling her head so she was looking upward at the she wolf.

She would not speak quite yet, she did not deem the situation in current need of words. Her behavior spoke for her: Please don't hurt me, I am not a threat, I mean no harm, I am nothing. She gave a plaintive whimper hoping that the she wolf would not attack her for the proximity, and that she would see Awinita submitting herself freely to the two wolves.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the stars at night are indifferent to our plight - by Hux - September 29, 2017, 01:03 AM
RE: the stars at night are indifferent to our plight - by Awinita - September 29, 2017, 11:27 PM