Ocean's Breath Plateau young dumb & broke
。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
All Welcome 
@Tytonidae, maybe? Or someone else from Bheyidon.

She was embarassed to admit it, but Earthsea had gotten lost. A sneezing fit had thoroughly blocked her sense of smell some weeks ago, and seperated from Tytonidae, the newly-pledged female had no clue where to find her would-be Alpha. If there was a scent-trail, Earthsea was in no condition to find it; even retracing her steps hadn't worked, since the dark woman appeared to have moved on.

But little by little, her sense of smell had returned, and eventually she caught the scent of the wolf she had pledged her loyalty to. It with was some sheepishness that she entered the informally-claimed territory, tail between her legs. But Earthsea had no doubt she would be forgiven; things had been on the up and up, and as usual the young wolf believed everything would turn out for the best.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Like Earthsea, Tytonidae had been struggling with her own sneezing fit, barely able to attend to her regular duties of hunting. In fact, she had slimmed out quite a bit, ribs visible under her slick black coat. Her senses had returned to her after the relentless sneezing had subsided, about a week ago, and she'd finally been able to hunt, eat, and sleep regularly again.

She imagined this would put a damper on her plans for Bhediyon, but she had every intention of checking up on her pledges now that she felt she had a bit more energy. In fact, she spotted Earthsea just then, and Ty loped toward her, muscles tired but working. "Earthsea!" she called out jovially, "How've you been?"
。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
"Five by five," she responded as the dark female approached, and Earthsea moved to bump her head beneath Tytonidae's chin. "Well," the tawny wolf backtracked, "not exactly that great, but everything's gravy now that I'm home. I got lost because I couldn't smell anything for like, two weeks." She took a step back to appraise her would-be Alpha, her expression very much stating, Yep, I can't believe that shit happened, either. "I hope you and Bhediyon have been well."
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
416 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
"You too, huh?" Ty asked with a bit of a frown when Earthsea mentioned she hadn't been able to smell. While Ty's nose had worked in that department, she hadn't been able to sneak up on hardly anything, relying on her scavenging abilities more than hunting. Now that that was over, she was glad to be back to her normal self, even if she did have some weight to put back on.

"I'm not sure where Domi went," Ty admitted, "Last I saw her, she was worried she'd gone blind." She certainly hoped that wasn't the case, but considering Ty hadn't seen her (or smelled her) since, she had her doubts. She'd had enough trouble coping with a lack of stealth, but a lack of sight would be pretty damning for a wolf. She had little hope that Domi could survive long like that, especially without a pack.