Dragoncrest Cliffs the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen
86 Posts
Ooc —
It is always welcome to see a friendly, familiar face when surrounded by outsiders and wolves she doesn’t know. Getting used to being around a whole new set of ties isn’t going to be easy when she would rather cling to those she’d come from. Perhaps when Thuringwethil is better, she’ll dismiss her time in Drageda but in the meantime she skirts by on the down low as best she can.

I am settling in just fine,” she says smoothly with a shake of her tail. I'm glad to be here before winter comes.” She doesn’t have to brave the coming winter between the two packs if she’d come any later and the way a pack behaves together in the necessary months of survival will give her a lot of information. And no, I don’t need anything right now. Thank you, though.
Messages In This Thread
the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Tirgatao - September 26, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Ajatar - September 27, 2017, 08:50 PM
RE: the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Tirgatao - September 28, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: the brightest shade of sun I had ever seen - by Ajatar - October 04, 2017, 07:28 AM