Lost Creek Hollow No Where to go
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Hoping for Easthollow members.

He found himself once agin in the lost creek hollows, once again looking for his friend Ezekiel - who unknow to how was now a PPC character and wouldn't be meeting him today -. He was the only person Howl could think to talk to. Everyone else he knew was at Morningside and with the recent death of his mate Heartha he couldn't bring himself to go back there. It was filled with too many memorize of hope that were scwondered along with the demise of her and their children.

He had tried to feel angry and even tried to drown out his feelings with the companionship of another woman, but nothing helped. Now he was simply sad, knowing that she would never be back and beginning to realize that life went on after her. Wanting to return to his somewhat normal self he thought that a chat with his friend might help. He raised his head and called out for him, though the only ones that might reply would be loners of other member of Easthollow.

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
After patrolling the borders with his son, Mawk had decided to take a small trip out of the territory. Not that far, no, but he wanted to get out and explore for a while. Scouting was one of his passions, and although he was glad his family had found a nice place to settle down in while the children grew, he still wanted to be able to do one of the things he loved. Since being at Easthollow he'd busied himself with the mercenary duties - daily patrolling especially. Which, of course, he also enjoyed, but scouting was his favourite - it always had been. Settling down in one set place was difficult - but then again he liked Easthollow and didn't intend to leave. While in the pack he could still explore, just not to the extent that he had once done.

The scent of another wolf caught his attention and he broke out of his thoughts, ears perking forward as he approached. The figure, it seemed, was not too far away. He halted where he was, giving a small wag of his tail and padding forward, closer to the stranger. He was cautious, he always was, but meeting someone new was usually quite pleasant. "Hello," He called, walking close enough to speak at last.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away

Shortly after Howl made his call for Ezekiel a figure appear, but wasn't Ezekiel. It was a male from what Howl could smell, but his coat was lighter then Ezekiels and as he took steps towards Howl, Howl did the same to close the gap between the two. Howl hadn't seen Ezekiel for a long time and had fogotten the scent of the pack that clung to his plent. So he was unaware that this male was infact part of Ezekiel's pack. Though Howl knew that he was likely from the pack seeing as it was the only pack in the area, or he was a loner. 

"Hello there." he called out to him before the gap between the two had been closed. "How are you doing, my names Howl." he replied with a smile on his face wanting to protracy happiness and hopefully feel it too.

Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Mawk, while approaching, took a moment to observe the stranger. He had called for Ezekiel, he had heard the call, but he'd been close enough to spot the man before. He was around the same height as the Scout, it seemed, maybe a little taller or shorter, he could not tell. His fur was a dark brown, with a black face, ears (like Mawk), and black going down his back to his tail. His eyes were silver, which the Delta thought to be rather unusual indeed, and he did notice the faint claw marks over one eye. Perhaps he had an interesting story behind them.

Mawk nodded at him politely. "I'm doing well, thank you. My name is Mawk, pleasure to meet you." Then, with a twinkle of curiousity, though it might not be something the stranger wanted to share with him, "I heard your call - for Ezekiel, correct? I'm sorry, he's not at the territory at the moment. I'm the Delta at Easthollow, though, so if you need anything from there or if you're able to talk to someone else instead, I can certainly help." He gave a friendly smile, hoping to also come across as happy. Not that he wasn't, but he didn't want the male, Howl, to see him as too serious.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Howl was alittle disappointed to hear that Ezeikel wasn't around. He had been Howl's only friend really. Or at least the only person who wasn't from Morningside. Even though Howl had called for Ezekiel he wasn't sure what the two would have done together. They had only been sparing partners in the past, but he felt like they were becomming friends slowly whenever they did spar.

"Yea." Howl replied confirming Mawk's thoughts of who his call was for. "That's a bummer... But that's alright. I was really only looking for someone to talk to. Haven't had the best couple weeks." He explained, not willing to reveal the nitty gritty of the situation.

But there was one other person that Howl sort of knew in East Hollow the Howl had never thought to ask Ezekiel about, due to his over protectiveness that one time. "How's Valette doing by the way?" Last Howl had know she was in heat.

Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"I'm sorry about that." Mawk responded, after the other male spoke of his rough week. Honestly, the Scout hadn't had that bad of a week for a while, but then again he did not know that one of his children was about to be stolen in mere days.

The paler man perked his ears at mention of Valette and her well-being. She was his alpha, after all, and he didn't want to release information that could be used against the pack. But, after a moments hesitation, he decided to speak. This wolf clearly knew the pack - knew of Ezekiel and of Valette. He also assumed that he was talking about her birth, perhaps. "Valette is well - pups are healthy, as is she." The delta smiled, nodding.
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
So she was doing well.. and so were the pups. The last time Howl had seen Valette she was in heat, well protected by Ezekiel. He wondered if the two were together, at the time it seemed as though they didn't get along the best. It wasn't shocking to hear that she had given birth seeing as how she had been in heat and was the alpha of Easthollow, but it was news to Howl seeing as how he didn't know her well enough to have learned of her pregnancy in the first place. 

But other then learning that she had given birth, it also hit home to his past hard weeks. He and Heartha hadn't had the best luck when it came to healthy pups, or even a healthy mother. He let out a faint sigh, but smiled to his companions statement. He was happy for her, even if it hurt a bit to know that other had been much more fortunate then him. "That sounds great. I hadn't know she was expecting, but it seems to fit well."

Sparked by a bit or curisoty Howl asked, "And who's the lucky guy. Ezekiel?" he asked. Whoever ended up with such an independant and strong individual sure was lucky to say the least.