Redhawk Caldera i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
So much is happening! Hopefully I captured everything, haha! <3

While there was much going on in the background, Elwood forced himself to focus on Thuringwethil, who introduced herself as the commander of Drageda. Almost as soon as her name and title were out of her mouth, a memory surfaced from the back of Elwood's mind. And in the next instant, his suspicions were confirmed; this was Wildfire's mate. Thuringwethil briefly explained that the reason for their visit to the caldera was to look for Wildfire, who had gone missing. But as the commander made to step away, in the direction that both youths had gone, Elwood followed her gaze and squinted. He quickly realized that their search had come to an end, because it was Wildfire that was sprawled inert on the ground in the distance.

Now it was his turn to be rendered momentarily speechless. Finley redeemed herself by quickly asking Towhee to retrieve Raven, who could see to Wildfire's wounds. Elwood blinked, wanting to ask more of Thuringwethil, but she seemed to be just as confused as he was. "Go to her," he said, sensing that the dark she-wolf wanted nothing more than to be reunited with her mate. He, too, began to approach Wildfire, though he hung back to leave room for Thuringwethil, her children, and Drageda's apparent medic.

"Hopefully our healer will arrive soon, and she can assist you," he said to the female hovering closest to Wildfire. His breath caught in his throat at the sight of his goddaughter's disheveled form. He swallowed hard and then turned back to Eljay, beckoning him to come closer to his parents.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i warn you not to doubt the silence before the storm - by Elwood - October 04, 2017, 11:56 AM