Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle Cloud studied the white female in front of her. She smiled at kindly. Pleasure to meet you Julooke. I am Thistle Cloud, but you can call me Thistle it's easier at least that is what my husbands says. She smiled in amusement, being a naturally upbeat optimistic wolf.

Thistle shifted and lay down spinx-like. i'm sorry you'll have to forgive me. I can't sit too long or stand. These babes are going to be coming very soon and they find it increasingly hilarious I believe to give me a hard time. A touch of humor laced her words as she shifted again into a more comfortable position and the smiled again.

So tell me Julooke do you like it here so far? And your friend Verrine does he like it too? Thistle wasn't sure exactly if the other was a male, but she assumed so. She also assume they were mates or almost mates, because most females and males did not travel together unless they were family, or mates granted it was most so they could just be friends.

Ok this is driving me nuts did you play Einarr? or was there another one you played that I know on WWS:)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Thistle Cloud - May 23, 2014, 08:21 AM