Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Rambling Julooke! XD
Edit: I forgot to answer your question! I played Elsa, not Einarr. I also played Desdemona for a short time :-)
[size=medium]

When the other wolf introduced herself, Julooke smiled and her tail wagged. It was her! Unfortunately, her contained excitement would be contained no more. Oh, the pleasure is all mine! Your mate, Ragnar, is the one who let us into the pack. I told him that I was a puppysitter, and he said that you were due to give birth any day now, and asked if I might be able to help you out, but I only know about puppies, not giving birth. But, then I said I dabbled in healing and he said you were the only medic here and that you might teach me what you know. After the pups are born, of course, and you have the time. She finally took a good breath, the smile still on her face. I'm sorry, I can be talkative when I'm excited. I just wanted to meet you so much because I really want to learn to be a healer, she admitted.

She nodded, I like it here a lot, and I think Verrine does, too. We've been traveling the past few months and it's nice to be able to settle down a little. The landscape here is amazing! You have a lake, a rock ridge, woods, the beach! Everything! The hunting possibilities are just endless! She chuckled, realizing she was going off at the mouth again, and gave an apologetic smile.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - May 23, 2014, 06:47 PM