Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Alright I remember them. I believe Wildheart was sort of friends with Desdemona or maybe it was Areth I can't remember lol. Good to see you back though.

Thistle's eyes went wide at the other girls excitement and she herself chuckled with good nature. It was nice to meet another so eager to learn her trade. Though she herself hadn't officially gained the title of healer she was trying to, but she had been practicing since she could and her knowledge of plants was as extensive as she could make it. yes any day now they will be coming. As for teaching you I would love too. I love being a healer but sometimes it takes a lot of you and you can be exhausted so I am happy to share the duties. I can certainly try to teach you what I know. I do not know how good of a teacher I will be. And no need to apologize I love that you are excited and enthusiastic about healing as am I. She smiled again

Thistle was in awe of her home as she had been since she had settled here. It was a beautiful piece of land and they had their home right in the center of such beauty. She liked that someone else was as appreciative as she was. Yes it is beautiful here. Well I hope you guys got the rest you needed and deserved after traveling so much. I for one am glad to have you and welcome to the Ridge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Thistle Cloud - May 24, 2014, 08:50 AM