Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thanks! ^_^ Desde was particularly close to Wildheart (whether he liked it or not lol) after a bad run-in with another male wolf. He was the only male she trusted.
[size=medium]

Thistle didn't seem put off by Julooke's rambling, for which she was glad. She knew some wolves could get irritated with her. Julooke smiled when Thistle agreed to teach her, explaining she wasn't sure how well of a teacher she would be. Oh, don't worry! I'm an excellent learned, no matter what! She said, grinning. It was true, she had never had a problem learning from anyone who was willing to teach her. I was thinking, or wondering really, that since you'll be mostly taking care of your pups, if I could be sort of a helper for you. Ragnar said that no one is supposed to see the pups for the first month, but I could do other things, like go and get things for you, be it for healing or food, or anything really. Julooke was willing to do anything, not just because she really wanted to learn, but because Thistle was a pack mate, and due to give birth.

Julooke smiled, Thanks, we did. I'm not much for resting, though. I'm pretty high energy and am on the go much of the time, she admitted. Adults were used to it when she was a pup, though many thought she might grow out of it. Nope. She just learned to harness it and use it for hunting and other skills.

Julooke had been settling in well, though she'd only met a few of her pack mates. Wondering if Thistle could tell her more, she asked, What are the other wolves here like? I've met you, and Ragnar, of course, and Pump and Nerian. Ragnar said it was getting to be a fairly large pack.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - May 24, 2014, 05:45 PM