Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Awww, that's cool! I've been thinking about bringing her back, but I dunno. I think I might just stick with Julooke for a little while and work on her skills and things.

[size=medium]Julooke thought for a moment about the things she knew before answering. Well, I know that Witch Hazel helps with swelling and aches, which is good for a strained muscle or tendon... And thyme is good for preventing infections. It's also good if your intestines need a little help moving things along... I found that out the hard way, she added, looking a little sheepish. She hadn't realized that thyme worked better for infections when applied to the wound, not eaten. Other than that though, I don't really know anything. What she did know she knew from small injuring during hunting. Both Witch Hazel and Thyme came in handy for her. I'm a great companion! I'd be more than happy to keep you company. She smiled, glad it seemed like they were going to get along great. Aside from Verrine, Julooke didn't have any friends, but it looked like that was changing.

Julooke listened intently as Thistle told her about the members she knew. Many seemed like wolves Julooke would really get along with, not that she had much problem getting along with just about anyone. Julooke cocked her head when Thistle mentioned Diluculo wasn't particularly fond of Ragnar. Why doesn't she like Ragnar? Julooke was genuinely interested, as Ragnar seemed nice enough when he accepted her and Verrine into the pack. He may have been... a little stern, but Julooke expected that from anyone accessing new pack members and telling them how things would be in the pack. She hadn't been put off by him in the least.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - May 25, 2014, 08:37 PM