Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=medium]

Julooke listened intently as Thistle gave her a few tips on some herbs, and a warning as well. Julooke had no idea that any plant, let alone a seed, could be addictive and cause wolves to see things that weren't there. She nodded her understanding. What do poppy seeds and Bergamot root look like? she asked. If she wanted to find them, that was the first thing she needed to know.

Julooke didn't know what a Viking was, but she made a note to ask later. It would be a good starting point to a conversation with Ragnar. She nodded her understanding about respect, My parents taught me to always show respect, so I understand that. It's hard to be in a pack if the hierarchy isn't respected. It sort of came naturally to the white female, and she didn't understand anyone who would give the leaders of a pack a hard time. Maybe Diluculo didn't grow up like that, though, she thought out loud.

After a moment, Julooke spoke again, When Ragnar met Verrine and I at the borders and accepted us, I let him know that not only was I interested in becoming a medic, but also a caretaker. He said that no one was to see the pups until they turned one month old, but I hope, with permission, to help you look after them. It was probably a bold move, and she could have worded it a little better, but it was out there and she couldn't take it back. She added quickly, Training to be a medic will help, too, because no matter how much they are watched, it never fails that pups will get into trouble. She smiled, remembering her puppy-hood days.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - May 26, 2014, 12:59 PM