Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle's ears perked forward at the question of Bergamot and Poppy seeds. She could easily go get some to show the other if she wanted too. But she found she felt extremely large and lazy so she decided to describe them instead. The red flowers that you find in the meadows with the black seeds those are Poppy flowers you can get the seeds from them. As for the Bergamot it is a purple flower with many petals,you can crush it for the oil inside of it. It helps to heal wounds when applied, but you can also use it to help a sore mouth or throat.

Thistle dipped her head in agreement Yes if you are not taught how to behave you don't do so. Respect is a major thing with him. He was a king once you know. She did not say that to spike pride or awe she said that to show why respect maybe more important to him than others.

Thistle smiled and nodded her head of course I welcome the help I imagine they will be rowdy once they reach of age. However, I must stress in order to help me with them you may need to learn much about my husbands culture as he wishes them to be vikings. I myself am still learning the culture.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Thistle Cloud - May 27, 2014, 09:57 AM