Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle's ears perked forward and twitched back again as she listened to the question being asked. Internal bleeding was very hard to diagnose, but there were signs to look for of course blood mostly coming out of places it shouldn't eyes,ears and nose. "that is correct. internal bleeding is hard to tell, but usually if there's a sharp or blunt hit to sides, head, etc and blood comes out ears, eyes, nose, etc directly after or if they cough up blood. I usually will give a dose of nettle to another if they get such a blow even without blood just to be safe it can't hurt."

Thistle smiled she did not think she was all the reason mostly it was to set up vikings to convert. however she imagined she was part of his decision to stay. I believe I am part of the reason. these babies too.

Thistle thought about the question and realized she didn't know what to say. Her tough, gruff viking king husband had told her he loved her first. she just realized that and for a moment it struck her dumb. I cannot completely answer that as Ragnar told me he loved me first. However, if I were you honesty is best policy and I would imagine he feels the same if he has traveled this long with you. so I would just bite and bear it and speak up and even if he does not feel the same if he is as kind as you say he will be kind.

Ooc: I apologize for typos I'm on my phone.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Thistle Cloud - May 28, 2014, 11:38 PM