Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Yes fade soon :)

Thistle had only told Ragnar of her fears and she was still keeping them close to her own breast. For the simple fact that she felt she was being a bit irrational and she needed some time to think through those conflicting feelings. She knew her worth was paramount and she had to teach the others all she knew which could take some considerable time and once she received the accolade of healer well none could take that from her and she was very close.

Thistle smiled and spoke softly if he is exceptionally protective well that right there is another inkling that he cares. She chuckled to herself, she did not fear for the girls heart she was fairly certain the male probably felt the same way or at least slightly. And besides she strongly believed that love always won out. Look at her and Ragnar two very very different personalities but very much a pair. You are very welcome Julooke, I must meet him after everything is settled.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Thistle Cloud - June 01, 2014, 12:40 PM