Horizon Ridge I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
I'll archive here, unless you'd like to post again :-) I'd love another thread soon between these two!

[size=medium]Julooke's confidence about telling Verrine about her feelings was growing. She had felt this way for a while and it was high time he knew about it. And Thistle was right. Verrine was a very nice, loyal friend, and she trusted that, even if he didn't feel the same, he wouldn't just leave her high and dry. Yeah, you should meet him! He's always around, though usually doing some kind of duty, she said with a smile. Like her, he was very dedicated to the pack. Plus, they both realized Ragnar would be displeased if they slacked on their pack duties.

Standing, Julooke smiled and wagged her tail, I think I'm going to exploring around, clear my mind a little she said. I'll see you soon, with fresh meat, she added. She knew if Thistle was to provide milk to the pups, she needed nourishment herself. Julooke attempted to touch her nose to the underside of Thistle's maw, in a gesture of both submission and friendship, before turning to leave.

[/size]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way - by Julooke - June 01, 2014, 07:40 PM