Ravensblood Forest half-sweet white chocolate mocha
32 Posts
Ooc —

An eerie name for such a beautiful place - but he would remain optimistic.

My family has lived on a northerly isle for generations, he explained when prompted, and while Mink had internalized much of his feelings about his homeland, he could not prevent himself from feeling a fresh wave of nostalgia tinged with loss. Maybe it came to light in his voice, maybe it did not - the stranger seemed quite perceptive and Mink, brought up to keep such things hidden, hoped he would not mention anything. I was... I was raised by my grandmother. When she.. his drifting focus alluded to her death, as did the boy's awkward glance to the soil below before resuming, Ahem.. I did not feel comfortable on the island, and chose to find my place elsewhere.

This was the most he had spoken in quite a while - and perhaps the most he'd ever speak of his family, ever. The sensation of his heart crushing inside of his chest was almost too much to bear, but he had to be strong. Mink knew that his grandmother had been returned to the wind again, where all spirits began. She would scream through the trees if he did not master his emotions.

Messages In This Thread
half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 03, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 04, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 08, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 09, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 10, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 12, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 12, 2017, 03:20 PM