Ravensblood Forest half-sweet white chocolate mocha
to stab my youth with desperate knives
154 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

to his pleasure the strange male indulges his questions thoroughly. like him, he's come from far north, away from a family home - though his reasons may be more tragic, samothes nonetheless can relate and gives a sympathetic nod. he does not share his name. perhaps he is too caught up in his reflections on his history, the scholar thinks with a shrug, and presses forward. 

"i left my family's home to come here as well," he shares, expression appropriately open. "i am sorry for the loss of your guardian. my name is samothes," he adds, gently prompting the other. the wraith likes the look of the fellow (samothes will admit to being somewhat superficial - but he likes them handsome, as they say) and he seems to be a prime candidate for recruitment to their burgeoning ranks - and so he does not mind taking the time to lead the conversation as necessary.
Messages In This Thread
half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 03, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 03, 2017, 06:31 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 04, 2017, 07:55 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 08, 2017, 04:44 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 09, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 10, 2017, 03:10 AM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Samothes - November 12, 2017, 02:04 PM
RE: half-sweet white chocolate mocha - by Mink - November 12, 2017, 03:20 PM